We have a delicious twist on your classic Pancake recipe just in time for Pancake Tuesday to impress your friends and family! Check out the fantastic recipe below, and follow alongside the video as Gem make these scrumptious Pancake Taco’s in their HQ!
- 150g Plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 300ml of milk
- Pinch of Salt
- 150g of Cooking Chocolate
- 50g Cooking Chocolate to drizzle
- Whipped Cream
- Nuts of your choice
- Pre-heat an oven to 160°
- Sieve the flour into a mixing bowl, create a well in the centre and add the eggs. Start to mix together and slowly add the milk a little bit at a time until a smooth batter has formed. You want these pancakes to be a little thick, so they dip well.
- Heat a pan over medium high heat, grease with a light coating of butter and add the mix. Immediately tilt the pan to spread the mixture out.
- Cook until golden brown and repeat until all of the batter is gone.
- Take your stack of pancakes and cut out circles using a cookie cutter.
- Wedge the circles between the ridges of an upside-down muffin tray and bake in the over at 160 for 7-10 minutes, or until they start to firm up
- While the pancake circles are in the oven, melt the cooking chocolate in a pyrex dish over a bath of water until silky.
- Once the pancakes are done, immediately start dipping and placing in a greaseproof paper lined tray, spread out as much as possible while still retaining the taco shape.
- Freeze for 20 minutes
- Add your choice of whipped cream, ice cream or gelato to the take and sprinkle over nuts and more melted chocolate.