We’ve got you covered folks, it’s important more than ever to keep the mind, body and soul ACTIVE and Temple Street needs your help more than ever now.
We know it won’t be easy to ‘stay out’ for a while, with that in mind check out some of our hints and tips for solo or family fundraising ideas and home challenges to keep the momentum up. Check out these virtual, at-home and personal challenge fundraiser ideas to get you inspired!
Will you be a part of Temple Street’s extraordinary #CircleofCare?
Every single day in CHI at Temple Street, hundreds of sick children are treated under the expert care of the hospitals world-class medical team. We need your ongoing and urgent support to provide the essential funds, equipment and resources that help make the difference to little patients and their families. CHI at Temple Street is a hospital that never sleeps.
Getting involved and raising vital funds for sick children is such a rewarding thing to do – and there are so many fun and creative ways to rally your family, friends, colleagues and communities to support our hospital’s urgent, life-saving work!
Would you like to challenge yourself in 2020 and achieve something really special, all while supporting the vital, life-saving work that happens in CHI at Temple Street every minute of every day? Why not set yourself a personal goal and ask your friends and family to sponsor your efforts!
– Solo Cycling Sportive – outdoors or stationary
– Walk or run a marathon in a month
– Sponsored ‘Get Fit’ Challenge
– Couch to 5Km
– Get Inventive and Rally Your Community to Give
– Online Giveaway – secure a great prize and ask everyone to donate to be in with a chance to win
– Sponsored head-shave, beard-shave or DIY leg-wax
– Birthday or Special Event Fundraisers – ask people to donate instead of gifts!
– Virtual Table Quiz, Sing-a-longs, board games, yoga
Do it your own way!
When it comes to creating your own personal challenge or virtual fundraiser, the possibilities are endless! If you have an idea for a unique and creative fundraising project or activity, get in touch with our Community Team here in Temple Street Foundation.
– Facebook Fundraisers – Find Temple Street Foundation on Facebook, set up your personal challenge fundraiser and set your target!
– JustGiving – Set up a personalised fundraising page, keep your friends, family and followers updated on your progress and collect donations
– Get In Touch – Contact Angi in the Community Team at email@example.com or fill out the form below to get everything you need to start raising funds and making a real difference in the lives of sick children in Temple Street!