Fundraising Tips – Women’s Mini Marathon
Easy ways to help boost your fundraising total!
• Set a target of how much you would like to raise
• Form a team if you can, it will really help raise money faster and can create some fun competition
• Set up an online fundraising page to reach those you don’t see all the time – We recommend Everyday Hero and you can set up your page here
• Shout about it! Tell friends, family and colleagues that you have signed up to run the Women’s Mini Marathon for Temple Street.
• Suggest that you get Sponsored per kilometre or per minute
• Ask for donations instead of gifts
• Ask your employer to match your fundraising.
• Spread the word online! Share your journey on your social media platforms, this will also keep reminding people to donate without having to constantly follow up
• Tell people your inspiration of why you are fundraising for Temple Street
• Don’t forget to pop a little thank you message to let people know how much their support means