Every minute of every day, sick children are arriving in CHI hospitals at Crumlin, Temple Street & Connolly Urgent Care. These children are in need of the expert, world-class care that only our doctors and nurses can provide. Right now, children are on their way into theatre for urgent operations, receiving gentle care on the wards or receiving 24-hour care in the Intensive Care Unit. In fact, more than 300,000 sick children come through our hospital doors every single year.
There are a couple of ways to collect the funds and we do understand that collecting cash right now might be a little difficult, so see below :
Collecting funds: There are many ways to donate to the Trick or Treat for sick children.
For those who would like to donate online, we suggest one of the following ways –
- You can set up a Facebook fundraising page for your Trick or Treat event. They are easy to set up, are free and don’t charge us any fees. Or you can set up a Just Giving Page attached to our Trick or Treat Just Giving here
- You can go directly to our donate page
- You can ask your supporters to send the money directly to you via online banking, Paypal, Revolut. And you can return the funds by one of the methods further down this page.
Returning your funds.
If you have not used an online fundraising page you can send the funds you raised to us so we can put them straight to use to help our little heroes in CHI hospitals and urgent care centres.
There are 4 main ways to do this:
- Online Banking: You can return your funds via online banking. Just use the IBAN number below. **Please remember to include your dedicated Supporter Number so we can thank you. (you can find this number on materials in your pack, if not email us and we can send it to you straight away)**
IBAN IE04AIBK93207817990145 / BIC AIBKIE2D
- Online: Donate your funds raised online – please ensure to select “I had my own Trick or Treat event/activity” and then insert your name or the name of your company/ school/crèche as a reference**and your dedicated supporter number which is in your pack
- Phone: Donate by credit/debit card over the phone on 01 878 4344
- Post: Return your cheque or postal order with the form that will be included in your pack
Thank you so much for taking part in this years Trick or Treat for sick children, we really do appreciate it. We hope you all had a fang-tastic time!