Temple Street Foundation is thrilled to have been chosen as one of the Main Beneficiaries of Ring of Kerry Charity Cycle this year. This amazing event takes place on 1st July.
With such a huge event we are reaching out for some local support to volunteer on the day! If you are not participating in the cycle but would like to offer a few hours’ assistance, please do get in touch.
We will be co-hosting areas in Killarney and would greatly appreciate volunteers to assist in the following areas:
- Administration – Fri/Sat 30 June and 1 July
- Expo Area – Fri/Sat 30 June and 1 July
- Medical Personnel – Saturday 1 July
- Cycle Marshals – Saturday 1 July
- Stewards – Saturday 1 July
- Sweeps – Saturday 1 July
- Bike Repairs – Saturday 1 July
- Food Station – Saturday 1 July
Any help at all would be gratefully accepted by our Community team. For more information and to get involved please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.