Brownies are a quick and easy way to make a delicious snack in no time! Gem have kindly shared their fantastic chocolate brownie recipe for everyone!
- 115g melted butter
- 300g Gem Caster Sugar
- Vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 95g Gem Plain Flour
- 45g Cocoa Powder
- Pinch of salt
- 100g chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 175°C. Lightly grease an 8×8” baking dish with butter and line with baking parchment.
- Mix the melted butter, sugar and vanilla with a hand mixer. Beat in the eggs, one a time, mixing well, until fully combined.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder and salt and gradually stir into the mixture until fully blended.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish and spread evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes. Check that it is cooked by inserting a knife into the brownie, if it comes out clean, then it is cooked.
- Take the brownie out of the dish and let cool in the parchment.
- Cut into small squares. Serve with whipped cream, strawberries and dust with icing sugar.
- Enjoy with a cup of tea!