As the largest women-only event of its kind in the world, we know that you are bombarded with messages about which charity to choose when you take on the challenge to run, walk or stroll the Women’s Mini Marathon this year.
When you decide to join #TeamTempleStreet and put on the purple t-shirt, you are doing something extraordinary...something extra special. You're improving lives for our brave patients and their families. You're helping children heal and you're giving hope.
By fundraising for Temple Street you will help us buy much-needed life saving equipment. Equipment like ventilators, dialysis machines and patient monitors are a lifeline to thousands of seriously ill children each year.
Now, we need YOU to help us get over the finish line so that the patients and their families can benefit from this equipment.
Not only will your funds go towards a wonderful cause but we will give you all the support you need as you get ready for the Mini-Marathon. You'll also receive an invitation to the best Mini Marathon after-party (well we think so anyway!) to help you celebrate your fantastic accomplishment.
As an exclusive member of #TeamTempleStreet we will send you:
- Your own #TeamTempleStreet t-shirt
- 1 Sponsorship card (more available on request)
- Women’s Mini Marathon Training Tips
- An invitation to our exclusive Mini Marathon after party in Opium, Wexford Street, Dublin 2
To take part and raise life-changing funds for Temple Street just follow these short steps:
• Register your event here – once done we'll post you out a supporters pack and t-shirt, 1 sponsorship card and tips to make the most of your training and fundraising
• Register with the VHI Women’s Mini Marathon here
• Recruit friends and family to join you on the day – It’s a long walk/run why not gather as many people as possible to join you on the day and help you to raise even more funds for Temple Street.
• Register a page with Everydayhero. This online sponsorship page can help you gather some funds from friends and family without you having to be in the same town (or even country) as them!
We really hope you enjoy being part of #TeamTempleStreet. You're doing something amazing. You will be making an important and vital difference to our hospital and our patients. Thank you!
Meet the kids you'll be helping this June!
We have lots of brave fighters like little Luca in Temple Street. Here, some of our inspiring kids and parents explain why your help is so important to them.Meet our Patients