If you haven’t signed up yet – don’t forget to do so here. If you have, great! Now is the time to get planning for your party.
Many people who host a Trick or Treat party say that planning the party is the most exciting part. In Temple Street, we have to agree! We will have lots of extra inspiration, ideas and recipes so keep an eye on our website for regular updates. But to get you started, here are our top tips to get your party hopping!
1. Sign up for your Trick or Treat for Temple Street party pack.
2. Get the date in the diary – Halloween is a busy time of year so make sure that people know when the best Halloween party is happening!
3. Get your ghoulish gang together – everything is easier when you have a team to help, so ask your friends, family and colleagues to help you out on the day and beforehand.
4. Don’t forget our extras! We have games, invites, poster and much more available to download here!
5. Fundraise, fundraise, fundraise – Trick or Treat is about having fun and raising vital funds for Temple Street so don’t forget the collection box.
6. Finally – enjoy yourself! You are doing a wonderful thing for Temple Street so we want you to make sure that you have a great day!