If you haven’t signed up yet – don’t forget to do so here. If you have, thank you. Your support means the world to all the little heroes and teams in CHI Temple Street.
Now is the time to get planning for your party – whilst things may be a little different this year that shouldn’t stop you from having a magical time!
Many people who host a Trick or Treat party say that planning the party is the most exciting part. In Temple Street, we have to agree! We will have lots of extra inspiration, ideas and recipes so keep an eye on our website for regular updates. But to get you started, here are our top tips to get your party hopping this year!
1. Sign up for your Trick or Treat for Temple Street party pack.
2. Get the date in the diary – Halloween is a busy time of year so make sure that you let people know when the best Halloween party is happening and how they can get involved. With COVID restrictions you may be doing it virtually so be sure to tell people how to join you.
3. Get your ghoulish gang together in person or virtually – everything is easier when you have a team to help, so ask your friends, family and colleagues to help you plan out your activities on the day and beforehand.
4. Don’t forget our extras! We have games, invites, poster and much more available to download here!
5. Fundraise, fundraise, fundraise – Trick or Treat is about having fun and raising vital funds for Temple Street so don’t forget the collection box. If you are coming together virtually there are loads of ways people can support you….you can simply send everyone a link to our online donation page. You can set up an online donation page so people can support virtually (links to justgiving etc.) And if you want to show them the difference these funds make every day include a link to our Living Proof videos where they will see how their support changes lives.
6. Finally – enjoy yourself! You are doing a wonderful thing for all our little heroes in Temple Street so we want you to make sure that you have a great day!