If you haven’t signed up yet – don’t forget to do so here. If you have, thank you. Your support means the world to all the little heroes and teams in CHI at Temple Street and Crumlin.
Christmas is coming soon, but we want you and your colleagues to start the celebrations early! That’s why we’re asking you to celebrate National Christmas Jumper Day with us on 11th December. It’s your chance to put on your favourite Christmas jumper and do something really extraordinary for some of Ireland’s sickest children. It couldn’t be more easy.
- Sign up your company today here
- Get the date in the diary – talk to HR or your social committee and make sure everyone gets involved!
- Spread the word and get all your colleagues to wear their fantastically funny Christmas jumpers to meetings for the day. No matter what the Skype meeting is, or who’s attending that Teams presentation – we’d love for you to insist that Ciara your CEO, Fergal from your finance team, Siobhán from sales, or Pat from the post-room – wear their best festive Christmas Jumper with pride!
- Don’t forget our extras! We have lots of fun Christmas Jumper Day downloadables here
- Fundraise, fundraise, fundraise – Christmas Jumper Day is about having fun and raising vital funds for CHI at Temple Street and Crumlin. As most of you will be coming together virtually this year, there are a couple of ways people can support you….
- You can simply send everyone a link to our online donation page
- You can set up your own online donation page such as justgiving.com so people can support you virtually
- And if you want to show them the difference these funds make every day, share Sonny’s Living Proof video where they will see how their support can change lives.
- Finally – enjoy yourself! You are doing a wonderful thing for all our little heroes in Temple Street and Crumlin so we want you to make sure that you have a great day!
By celebrating National Christmas Jumper Day, you and your colleagues will help raise vital funds for children like Sonny and Billy. So this year, put a smile on the faces of those around you by wearing your favourite Christmas jumper.