So you are interested in running the New York Marathon for sick kids? Go you! Below you will find some information on your race package with Temple Street and an enquiry form.
Your New York Marathon Race Package
- Return Flights with the team and a Sports International Tour guide at your disposal
- Guaranteed Race Entry
- 5 night’s accommodation (Bed & Breakfast) at the Westin New York Grand Central Hotel which is ideally located for the Marathon. This is an excellent 4 star hotel, conveniently located in the bustling heart of the city on East 42nd Street, between 2nd and 3rd Avenues. You will enjoy a group meal after the marathon to share stories and soak up New York’s atmosphere
- New York Marathon Sports Expo where you will receive your New York City Marathon finisher top (wear it with pride!)
- Pre-marathon ‘Pasta Party’
- Pre-marathon mass in St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Coach transfer to the race start from the hotel is also available for your convenience
- Post Marathon celebratory meal
- Ask us about bringing your partner/friend for moral support; we know you’ll need it!
Your Fundraising Target
We need your help. The New York Marathon has helped us to raise a huge amount of money for our hospital since we started bringing Irish participants over to the USA in 2009. It is a vital source of funding. Therefore in order to take part in this amazing challenge we need you to commit to raise €4,750, plus a €500 deposit (based on twin room – single supplement applies). Included in this is everything stated in your race package. We know this is a tough fundraising challenge but we know you can do it. Look at it this way – if you got 100 people to give you €50 you will have met your target!
We are with you every step of the way! We will provide you with fundraising support, hints, tips and advice, along with fundraising materials. Our door is always open and we love to catch up with our supporters and encourage face to face meetings to see how everything is going for you and the team.
Taking on a challenge such as the New York Marathon is not only a huge personal feat but will make a big impact on the children that we provide vital care for. So make your steps count and be part of Team Temple Street.